The blood of Jesus is completely unique, in that no blood from Adam’s stain of sin was mixed with His. The design of God’s creation even disallowed the blood of a mother to mix with the blood of the baby (as evidenced in the placenta on the uterine wall, without mixture).
Completely rare. Completely unique, one-of-a-kind. Completely precious.
1 Pet 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: (KJV)
- THE VALUABLE, COSTLY, LIBERATING, RELEASING BLOOD OF CHRIST
- REDEEMED = lutroo (loo-tro’-o)
1) to release on receipt of ransom
2) to redeem, to liberate by payment of ransom
- PRECIOUS = timios (tim’-ee-os); valuable, costly, honored, esteemed
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (KJV)
- THE FORGIVING BLOOD OF CHRIST
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: (KJV)
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, (KJV)
- THE WASHING, RELEASING BLOOD OF CHRIST
WASHING =luo (loo-o)
1) to loose any person (or thing) tied or fastened
2) to loose one bound, that is, to unbind, release from bonds, to set free
I Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (KJV)
· THE CLEANSING, PURIFYING BLOOD OF CHRIST
CLEANSES = katharizo-
1) to purify from wickedness
2) to free from guilt of sin, to purify
3) to consecrate by cleansing or purifying
You must be logged in to post a comment.